Thursday, December 01, 2005

Not Nekkid Today

I will not be participating in Half Nekkid Thursday. My laptop is in the shop. I don't have any pictures anywhere else so, it will have to wait till I get it back. I am not wearing any underwear today. I am not sure if that counts or not.

Not only did my laptop break down, but so did my car. The transmission may need to be replaced. UGH!!!! I am hoping it's still under warranty.


Every time I seem to get some money in the bank I am slapped with a major expense. Last time was a $900 clutch. If things keep going this way I may be selling my ass on the corner.


3 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

It's mighty cold out to be going commando, you brave soul.

While it occasionally is inconvenient, I am sooo glad I no longer own a car.

Good luck selling your ass on the corner. I thought you were a top. ;-)

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Troy said...

I will give you $25 bucks!!! I cant believe you rode your bike from sm to zuma, that is so dangerous cuz of the traffic. a lot of bike deaths occur in that area.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

Hope you will HNT this week!
Oh and, I linked ya, hope u don't mind.
us Baystaters or something like that....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home