Thursday, December 01, 2005

Not Nekkid Today

I will not be participating in Half Nekkid Thursday. My laptop is in the shop. I don't have any pictures anywhere else so, it will have to wait till I get it back. I am not wearing any underwear today. I am not sure if that counts or not.

Not only did my laptop break down, but so did my car. The transmission may need to be replaced. UGH!!!! I am hoping it's still under warranty.


Every time I seem to get some money in the bank I am slapped with a major expense. Last time was a $900 clutch. If things keep going this way I may be selling my ass on the corner.


6 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger David said...

It's mighty cold out to be going commando, you brave soul.

While it occasionally is inconvenient, I am sooo glad I no longer own a car.

Good luck selling your ass on the corner. I thought you were a top. ;-)

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger sixshooter said...

No underwear? Hot!

I have to wear em (at least to work) otherwise I leave wet spots on my pants. I'm such a frickin' leaker sometimes ... like now.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Atari_Age said...

So, I still don't get it... from the link you put up last week, I gathered half-nekked Thursday doesn't literally mean you're slipped down or whatever. Just, like some bit of flesh showing? I'll go back and read the description again...
As for everything else, just breath deep. alot. What else are you gonna do? Good luck!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Hypoxic said...

Where did you say that corner was located? (j/k - well, kinda - LOL)

Sorry to hear about the computer and car. Hopefully your luck will improve.

The visual I have of you going commando satisfies the HNT criteria in my mind :)

Good luck!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Bill German said...

I will give you $25 bucks!!! I cant believe you rode your bike from sm to zuma, that is so dangerous cuz of the traffic. a lot of bike deaths occur in that area.

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

Hope you will HNT this week!
Oh and, I linked ya, hope u don't mind.
us Baystaters or something like that....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home