Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dating Drama

Today I remembered why I don’t date. I hate it. There is nothing fun about it. Especially when you meet someone that you like and they give you no know clue as to where their interest lie.

Was it a date or not a date, I still don’t know. In addition to me not understanding what happened that night we haven’t been able to find a time to get together again. We had planned for Sunday night, but he had family obligations and I had a wake to attend. Both of our plans ran long, so meeting didn’t work out. Next we planned for Thursday. Today he emailed me to tell me he forgot that he is covering a shift for at the bar for a coworker that night. Again, no go.

I did see him on Saturday. It was kind of high school but my friend K wanted to check him out. We went to the bar where he works. Now I know that I was taking a calculated risk by doing this. He didn’t seem to think us showing up there was strange.

Normally this is the point where I would be done. There is something about this guy that I really like. I am just hoping that I have the patients to see if goes anywhere.
Next time he emails me ask me what I want to do, I just going to send him an email that says MAKEOUT.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Troy said...

i miss gloucester

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

As I said before, you and I are rowing in the same boat. But unless his excuses are lame, then he actually is trying to find time to see you, he just isn't in a freakish rush, like I normally am. Try and relax - I know it's not easy. If it falls through again, then it isn't that he's not into you, it's just two lives that can't align.

And I'd refrain from the MAKEOUT proposal. I know your frustrated, but it doesn't sound like it's anybody's fault.

My $0.02

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Bill that is the first time I've heard someone say that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home