Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In Public

I have been hooking up with this guy for a few months. Last week he told me he wanted to have sex in his office. When he said it I tried, unsuccessfully to contain my excitement. Sex is great but, I am all about the venue.

When I lived in LA I used to hook up with a guy that liked to have sex on his roof. He would call me up, tell me to come over to his building, when I got there he would buzz me in. I would go to the roof where I would find him waiting, naked. It was usually in the middle of the after noon. His building was the same height as the other buildings on his street. There wasn't much worrying about other people seeing us. The truth is if you are having sex in public you don’t really care who is watching you.

This will be the fourth office I have had sex in, twice it was on a conference table. I have done it at the beach, in a car, in a parking garage, in a public restroom, next to the elevator in my old building, I am sure I am leaving something out, but you get the idea.

Nothing gives you a charge like having sex some place where you might get caught.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger dpaste said...

I had sex in a car parked under the Brooklyn Bridge. I actually get paranoid and have trouble focusing, but the initial thrill is definitely hot.

NB: my word verification for this comment was basically the word "barf." That's a first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home