Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm Exhausted

It is now 12:09 am eastern daylight savings time. I can't fucking sleep.

It was about 9:45 when got into bed. I was exhausted then as I am now, but every time I close my eyes nothing happens. The sleep aid it's helping.

Every once in a while I have this problem. It's usually happens when I can't make a decision.

I have been trying to decided if I should go back to school now or if I should wait 'till next fall. If I wait 'till next fall I can save some more money and possibly buy a condo. If I don't wait I will be that much closer to finishing school, which is something that I should have done a long time ago. If I go to school now will I still be able to afford to move in April. If I move in April will I be able to afford a place that I don't hate. Will that place be in the city or will I stay in the burbs. Is this a date I am going on Saturday or is he just looking for friends. I really need to get on an exercise program. What am I going to do about my job. I don't want to have to go through looking again, it's so difficult. What if I start school just to quit again. Holy crap I am going to be 35 soon. If I don't find a boyfriend soon I will have to buy a Sebring convertible and move to Palm Springs where old fags go to die. If I don't loose some weight I will never be in a relationship. I am in so much debt on one will ever love me. I need to stop thinking about the 25 year old an move on. He did say he loved me fucking him. What does that mean? And hello 35 do you know what that is in gay years.

Oh my god I'm exhausted and naked.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

Speaking from the other side of 40, 35 is so not the end. And the only way you will get me into a Sebring convertible is when you dig up my decomposed body and put it in the back seat.

Don't stress about the guy. Let whatever happens happen.

School or Work? Your call.

Yes, get to the gym. It's just plain good for you. It will help you sleep and calm your nerves.

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Will said...

I always laugh at guys who look at 30 or 35 as the end of gay life and sex as we know it. have you any idea how much richer life can be after 30, 40, 50 and beyond? And yes, the sex gets better along with everything else.

So, calm down, make some rational, nformed decisions and you'rll be just fine! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home