Thursday, March 02, 2006

I'm Sorry

It’s been a been a week since I’ve posted. I would like the apologize to the blogging gods for taking this time off, may you have mercy on me.

The problem is American Idol has completely taken over my life. Five hours last week, 4 hours this week. I think this may be turning into a problem.

Well maybe not, I it’s not like I’ve voted. I mean that would be crossing the line.




Oh just one more thing Chris I love you. Whey you're ready to leave your wife call me!!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I feel exactly the same way. I rescheduled an appt with the chiropractor to watch the TiVo'd show from Tuesday. I feel like such a loser.

But I just watch, I don't vote. I swear. :)

jolie

And I love Chris, too. I hope he wins.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

Thanks to all you insane bloggers who watch and obssess about the show, I don't have to and still feel fully informed. You provide a valuable service, even as you slowly destroy your own lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home