Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Job '06

Today has been the first day off a I have had in months that I didn’t have any previous obligations. I was looking forward to going into the city for brunch. Actually it was knish I was after. It’s hard to believe I live in a place where the closest Jewish deli is at least 15 miles away.

My plans were ruined by the Blizzard of ‘06. Which wasn’t really a blizzard at all in the part of state I live in, we missed on a technicality of how long we had low visibility. Someone actually made that a rule. I am not sure what the official snowfall was but it’s between 15-20”.

This is the first time I have spent the entire day in the house since I moved here in May ‘05. I have cleaned every surface in my apartment, swept, and washed all the floors, paid bills and I still have time to relax.

What the hell do people do with two days off a week?

4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

It usually involves lube.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Like an oil change?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Troy said...

dont you mean blowjob '06

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

Can you come clean my condo and pay my bills too? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home