Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Love the Olympics

Every year there is Olympics I am glued to the TV. Normally I am not much of a sports fan. I try to catch as many Sox games as I can, but that’s about it. Other professional sports can’t hold my attention for more 5 minutes.

During the Olympics I am watching sports I have never heard before, like the biathlon and curling. If curling makes you an athlete then, I am already in the physical condition of my life. Who the fuck thinks of this shit?

I;ll blame the Norwegians they seem to win everything.

Usually I am emotionally wrapped up in the back stories of the competitors like the story of the Chinese figure skating coach who was half of the People‘s Republic’s first Olympic figure skating team. This year he is coaching two teams this that both won medals. And the story of thee 52 year old Venezuelan luger who is the first person to represent that country in a Winter Games.

This year is different. I can’t be bothered with thier tales of inspiration and hope. That’s because my new boyfriend Jeremy Bloom is competing in Men’s Freestyle Skiing. Please join me in rooting Jeremy on!
Don’t worry Jeremy if you don’t metal I’ll be there to pick up the pieces.

3 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

looks like he has no underwear on :) He should turn around.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

If you touch MY boyfriend, I will cut you.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Will said...

He was interviewed on the Today Show this morning. Along with being gorgeous, he radiated sweetness and charm. And kissability. And fuc. . . It was all I could do to leave the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home