Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Idol Worship

I am the lord your god you shall have no false gods before me.

Ok, so I am going to come right out with it. I fell I should be living my life with honesty. It’s the only true path to happiness. I just never thought I would feel this way, even though I have been feeling it for a while. If it weren’t for the shame I probably would have told you sooner. Last week I did mention it passing, no one said anything negative about so here it comes. Brace yourself.

I… I… oh god this is so hard. I LOVE American Idol!

There I said it.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted my American Idol confession a few weeks ago. Not to worry, I'm right there with you. :)

jolie

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

LOL Nicole I sooooooo knew that was coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home