Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pease Be Quite I’m Trying to Pee Here

For the life of me I will never understand the need for people to chat me up while I am standing at the urinal. I am so pee shy that even just the thought of someone being in men’s room can cause things to freeze up.

A few times I have waited so long to go that I thought my bladder would explode only find I couldn’t go because people were lingering at the sinks having a conversation. Oh, I gave it the old college but no water works.

So if you see me standing at the urinal, we can wait to chat. I am trying to concentrate.

6 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger coolbuddha said...

People can talk and pee?! Next you'll be saying that some people can walk and chew gum. One thing at a time...

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

water running/flushing once always takes care of the problem.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Evil Gay Lawyer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Evil Gay Lawyer said...

Thank god I'm not the only one with this problem. I can't pee if the dog is watching. Sad, very sad, but true.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Will said...

Same for me, but I've gotten a little better over the years. At my army draft physical it took 45 minutes to get something out for the sample. I just don't pee in public.

I like the new profile pic!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Troy said...

pee all that you can pee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home