Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Holy Global Warming Batman

It's like spring in January here in Massachusetts. Normally it's about 35 degrees during the day this time of the year, but this week as been really warm.
Today's high was 46. It's forcasted to be 50 through the week end.
While I was out getting some lunch I had the window in my rental car down. Lisenting to the new NIN louder then I should have been.
It remided me of being in LA during winter. Every one I knew would be complaining that it was 50 degrees out. I would be driving around the city with a windows down wearing a light jacktet listening to Tool.

4 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Will said...

It's still nothing on New Years Day, 1972. It reached the low 70s in Boston after a week in the 50s and 60s. All the magnolias along Commonwealth Avenue burst into blossom. Unfuckingbelievable.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Darin said...

It's cold here in Phoenix. Today's high...was only 78.

Brrrrrrr.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger Joel said...

We hit 60 today (usually in the 30's) and I sure am glad...my decemeber heating bill hit $500 this month!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

Ahhh...DANVERS!! That's where they hung Rebecca Nurse, when it was called Salem Village.

I'm loving our little heat wave here in Massachusetts. But I know in a couple weeks (or less) it will be 0-10 again. They should just erase the month of february and slip riiight into March.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home