Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Note To Self

The next time someone that I have been hooking up with says wouldn't it be nice the if we spent the night together so we can wake up in each others arms?

My first question will be, do you snore?

I am a very light sleeper. Just the people in the apartment above me, walking across the floor is enough to wake me up. Having some one laying next to that sounds like a buzz saw isn't something that makes for a good night.


So, here I am sitting at my computer at 12:30 am waiting for my sleeping pills to kick in. I hope to God that I will get at least enough sleep to function at work tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

I wish I had your life man. So many men so little time. I'll take your snoring rejects no problemo.

:)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

I had a boyfriend for a year and a half that snored. Usually a nudge was enough to get him to stop. I am also a heavy sleeper, so that's a big help.

I find a lot of guys snore. It's frustrating. But I agree with Atari-age, that shouldn't be a deal breaker. There are ways around this if you two decide to go further.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Evil Gay Lawyer said...

If you (don't) sleep with him long enough then eventually you'll become so tired that you fall asleep no matter what kind of boards he's sawing through!

I had to comment. My comment word verification has CUM in it!

P.S. With all these boys you're hooking up with you're not doing a very good job of dispelling the rumor that us homos are sluts...keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home