Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Heat Is On


It's 80 degrees in my apartment! It's 13 degrees outside. No wonder I wake up every morning with a mouth full of dry phlegm. Yuck.

My heat is included with my rent, so I don't have control over the temperature of my apartment. A couple of weeks ago I complained to the landlord that it was only 64 in here. The next day he came to fix the radiators. He told me they weren't open, no they are. I should be nice an toasty from then on. Great.

Now I am roasting. I have had the windows open all day. It hasn't seemed to cool anything down. I can't wait to get the hell out of this apartment.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

Sounds like standard New York heating to me. I love a toasty place in the winter. Just stay naked until the spring. And get dressed in the hallway.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

Jeesh...heat is included in my condo fee, but I have complete control over it. That so sucks for you.

:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home