Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Nothing Like the Smell of Hate in the Morning

I feel like I have wandered into the twilight zone. In two days I have had to deal with someone else’s full on unadulterated bigotry. I tend to pull out the best in people.

Today while making a call for work, I connected with a person who need to have an anti-Semitic rant. He was upset because, he felt he had been treated unfairly by my client. He rented space for a boat show. During the show he wasn’t allowed to use the towers he wanted to use. Another company was allowed to use similar towers. People working for the other company were Jewish, therefore my client favors Jews. He wasn’t going to be able to do business with my client because he isn’t Jewish. He wished me a Happy Hanukah then hung up on me.

What the fuck! That’s what I was going to say!


I guess I will just have to keep his number to call him back in the spring and wish him a Happy Passover.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger dpaste said...

Well, Hanukah isn't until the 25th this year, you've time to return his greeting.

BTW, my friend Blossom is of Chinese heritage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home