Monday, September 18, 2006

Anyone Else Need to Feel Better?

Recently I was talking to a coworker about love and potential love. She is the self-professed quintessential fag hag, gay men flock to her. Much like my friend Kate her mind works more like a man’s. She isn’t emotionally manipulative if aren’t working out she is moving on and not thinking twice about it. She is dating a new guy. He was a chef at a gay restaurant, but isn’t the least bit gay she assured me. He’s 30 (she is 25) and has gone back to school for a film degree.

I told her about a guy I’ve been hooking up this guy off and on for a few years and how I would like to transition our relationship into a dating one and not just sex.

“It’s not just that I don’t know how to make the transmission, I’m a bit intimidated by him”

“What do you mean? Why?”

“He’s an attorney. He’s really smart, successful and the bedroom in his loft is larger then my whole apartment. It makes me feel like a dork.”

“Oh my god well you have to try. I mean do you like him?”

“Yeah I do, but I don’t really know him all that well.”

5 minutes of laughter.
“I love talking to you. I don’t feel like so much of a slut.”

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger The Persian said...

Why does everyone else I know have these types of special "friends". (and no I'm not talking about the fag hag either)

:(

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

yeah, i'm just in the process of maybe getting one ... or two ... myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home