Friday, August 18, 2006

Thank You Anonymous

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your comments on 8/18. As you can well imagine there few things that I enjoy more than being belittled in a public forum, especially when it's done by someone who has little time to identify themselves.

Growing up with Dyslexia I've had to learn how to get around certain things, because my brain doesn't process things the same way other peoples do. This makes proofing things very difficult, luckily I have support of people such as yourself.

It makes me feel special when people such as yourself are willing to point out my short comings.
Just the simple fact that you would take the time out of what I am sure is an extremely busy life to correct me with out any regard to tact makes me feel like you really care.

Thanks again,

Scott E D

5 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well said. . .

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Gareth said...

Nothing gets me riled more than f**kwits who think its funny to take the piss out of peoples spelling.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

I try and respect this golden rule of blogging. I however, appreciate when people, discreetly and kindly, let me know if I have misspelled something or have written something ungrammatical.

And spellcheck is a most wonderous tool.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

Yeah, well you might want to remind Anonymous that grammar is spelled with an -AR not an -ER. And that if you're going to be self-righteous, make sure your shit don't stink first.

(That's the general "you" -- meaning him ... not YOU.)

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger The Persian said...

huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home