Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spring Is Here . . . Achoo!

New England is one of the only places in the country that has 4 separate and distinct seasons. Spring is my least favorite season of the year. Even though I love the tulips, the daffodils, and the anticipation of the warmer weather I spend most of this time of the year sick.

I read an article on Friday that said this is going to be one of the worst allergy seasons in recent memory, which isn’t good news when you are allergic to just about everything green that grows in the dirt. Every morning I have woken up with a mouthful of dry phlegm. Today I feel like I have sand in lungs. My whole body is achy like I have the flu, but I don’t have a fever. Just getting through the work day has been a chore.

I think I am going to start looking into moving to Arizona.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got the worst allergies in the history of the world and I finally found a recipe of stuff that works for me:

Zyrtec
Singulair
Nasonex

If I have all three every night, I wake up in the morning without a sneeze or a sniffle. It might be worth asking your doc about. If it works for me, I'm sure it will help you. :)

jolie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home