Monday, April 24, 2006

Q & A

I have a new answer to the question: Where is the strangest place you’re had sex?

This week end was invited for some fun in an office. Sex in an office is always great, so I couldn’t say no. Its hot not only for the venue factor but the thought of the next time your partner is sitting at his desk remembering what you were doing on his desk. If you haven’t tried it I recommend you do it. If you are reading this go grab a partner and get back to me. Yes I mean now!

See? I told you.

I did think it was strange that he was in his office a 10 pm on a Saturday night, that thought was quick to leave me as soon as I realized his office was in the rectory of an Episcopal church. He didn’t mention it during out “conversation”. It felt a little strange, but not strange enough for me to turn around.

It turns out that he is the choral director at the church, not a priest. He has practice on Saturday, sometimes he spends the night in his office because he lives about 50 miles away. I met him on one of those nights.

He brought me to his office were we did the deed in a room with two windows and no curtains.
Because this is me, this wasn’t the strangest part of the evening. After we finished. I made the mistake of telling him I was Catholic. As my luck would have it he had decided to convert to Catholicism.

I spent the next 30 minuets listing to his views on the problems with the Anglican Church, Bishop Gene Robinson, the ordination of women, and how democratization of the Anglican Church will be it’s downfall. He was becoming Catholic because he felt the new pope had great vision and would lead the church back to grace it was in before Vatican II. He went on to explain the perpetrators of the Catholic sex abuse scandal can be traced back to ordination class of 1968 the year before V. II. Are you fucking kidding me?

Yes, this is what I deserve for getting a blow job in a church.

9 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Blogger Joel said...

You know I was the choir director of 2 churches over a 10 year period and I had sex in my office a couple of times...those damned Christians! ;)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Will said...

A young protestant minister, who was a good drinking buddy of mine for a while (that's a whole other story), asked me once if I'd heard of the recent convention for heterosexual church choir directors. I said no. He said that was because nobody showed up and it was cancelled.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger BriteYellowGun said...

As a very wise woman used to say:
God'll get ya for that!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

yikes

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Will said...

Given the strange public and semi-public places where most gay men seem to have had sex, the strangest place I've had sex may be in a bed! :-)

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger ramo said...

Hey, God is gonna catch you with pants down!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Jefftexas said...

This question always makes me laugh because it reminds me of the deleted scene from "The Newlywed game" when Bob asks a lady this question and she answers "That would be in the butt, Bob"

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...it's Massachusetts, and gay sex, so the chance of it being a priest was probably on the higher end. That it was only a choir director was a total fluke.

as for the dissertation on church doctrine after sex - well....that's just to be expected.

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...not as strange as some other things that have happened. there is at least one married episcopal bishop who loves to fuck as many people as often as possible. the more outrageous his behavior the more he loves it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home