Saturday, April 29, 2006

Let Them Eat Crepes

It’s not often that I cook and if I do cook I certainly don’t cook for over 40 people. Yesterday my office had a ‘potluck’ day. Every one had the choice bringing something for breakfast or lunch. I chose to make crepes for breakfast. Which was much easier then it sounds and they are oh so yummy. As a typical queen I did go a bit overboard.

The crepes were stuffed with either Nutella or a sweet cheese mixture and topped with fresh whipped cream. The crepes were made from a mix. Persian Guy asked me to post the recipe for the stuffing.

1 Pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
1/3 cup sugar
3 cups strawberries, sliced (or blueberries) optional

Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, and sour cream in bowl until smooth. Fold in fruit.

4 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger The Persian said...

yumm...thanks for that! I can't believe you like crepes with Cream cheese & Sour creme and YET hate Cheese cake. You haven't tasted mine yet that's why :)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Scott E D said...

I don't like it. I don't even like tasting it to makes sure it's mixed properly, however I know others enjoy it. My crepes were made with Nutella.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Will said...

Scott, your crepes sound great.

Jim, I LOVE cheesecake.

The bad news is--I'm already married.

:-)

Hope you guys had a good weekend.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger coolbuddha said...

Well, there goes the diet AGAIN. And it's all your fault.
I have just seen the word verification - wish me luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home