Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bless Me Father for I Have Sinned

I didn't vote.

Of course I feel awful about it. What happened was I didn't register in time for the election, not that it's an excuse I know. During the primary I called my town hall to find out if I could vote even if I'd "forgotten" to register when I moved last, they told me no. I called the last town I lived in they told me no as well.

I was planning to go register so I could vote in the election but the day I planned to do it the boyfriend decided to take the day of so we could hang out and since I have the attention span of a house fly I forgot to do it that day. Two days later I leaned I'd missed the window.

So here before you all I religious me right to complain about the government until the next election cycle.

I'm truly sorry.

5 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger dpaste said...

You are a lucky bastard in that everything in MA panned out well, election-wise.

Of course, you went right out and registered to vote today, right?

RIGHT??

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Scott E D said...

Yes sir.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For shame. I didn't register in time, or so I thought. NH will let you register right up to, and including, election day.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Troy said...

voting is so important.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger The Persian said...

I missed it also, but I was sick in bed and therefore HAVE an excuse! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home