Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Another reason to hate Massachusetts

Another reason to hate Massachusetts, as if James Taylor and Carley Simon weren’t enough. It’s allergies. I am allergic to everything that is green and grows in dirt. Even pictures of rolling green hills can start a sneezing fit. Which is why you won’t every see me on a golf course, other then that fags don’t golf.

This is the worst time of the year for me because of the ragweed. In the past two days have slept for a total of 4 hours. Every time I lie down a fit of sneezing, wheezing, and coughing erupts. One night I felt fine till my head hit the pillow, then all of the sudden it was like I had inhaled 10 cotton balls. My throat was so dry I couldn’t even cough all I could do was gag. Now I am at the point where my body is producing phlegm in mass quantities.
Allergies suck, here to the first killing frost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home